- Closing date: February 1st, 2023.
- Funding: 200k Euro + co-funding.
- An interfaculty setting is mandatory.
- A multi-disciplinary setting is mandatory.
- Project Duration (1st phase): March 2023 –December 2024.
- This call is open to TU Delft employees only.
- Guidance for applicants: DSI’s Theme Leaders will provide instructions, the application form and guide all proposals.
Space Robotics: Chris Verhoeven (EWI), Hans Goosen (3Me)
Sensing from Space: Jian Rong Gao (TNW), Stef Lhermitte (CITG)
Distributed Space Systems: Jian Guo (AE), Tamas Keviczky (3ME)
There are three criteria for the project evaluation:
- Scientific quality.
- Overall goal, connection with follow-up phases.
Each criterion merits 10 points at most.
The threshold for eligibility is at 25 points. Provided this threshold is met, the highest-ranking project will be granted.
The evaluation will be done by DSI’s Institute Board. The results will be made public on February 15th, 2023.
General questions: email@example.com